Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Black in Vogue!!!!!

Black has always been eye-catching and has always been in vogue whatever the times it had been. The fact that goes with it is that black has that ever-lasting impression. It never fails to impress anyone.

Black is bold and ever-lasting. It is that magic colour, which when picked up in confusion avoids all sorts of chaos and hassles. It is classy and thus, goes around with everything and anything.

It is this time of the year again when on the eve of Raksha Bandhan, all the bachelors of the family plan out a party. We have a dress code for the party. This time me being the host, the colour code had to be undoubtedly black for girls and boys are free to be in any kind of formals. And, with black I go crazily shopping around with a handy list that is all set to be on me soon.

The five black things that I desire for the party dress-up code are :

1. Gown : The elegant and pretty looking gown for the host has to be something special that is comforting, eye-catching and glamorous. In the formals, I love dressing up in gowns, making me look slimmer and prettier.


2. High heels : With gowns, it has be heels and black high heels are a perfect combo with every kind of gown. The feet shape assumes better shapes and yes, you are taller then you usually are.


3. Nail paint : Those killer looks that when added to the make-up is something amazing. The black nail paint to those beautiful tiny fingers is something that would catch up anyone's sight over you. Then what else can be an ornament to the fingers.


4. Eye-liner : Eyes are the most attractive features a person possess. Eye-liner would be like icing on the cake, and who doesn't care about that special icing that makes you look like the queen of the event. The dark kohled eyes are a huge compliment for any event.


5. Bracelet : The tremendous fetish that I have developed till date is for the bracelets. A black bracelet with a black gown and black heels is something like hitting a jackpot. A black bracelet studded with black diamonds would be relinquished by me for ever as my brother has planned to gift it to me on Raksha Bandhan day. What better it could get than this!!


This is my exclusive dress-up style that I chose for the bachelors party and would love to rock and I would be in the best of comfort zone.

This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com

2 comments:

  1. I can see how much you like black....after all your website background shows that :) Nice post. http://paint-my-word.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-bright-side-of-black.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Vidhya mam! :) Thankyou so much!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networked Blog