Monday, December 16, 2013

The untold SAGA of you & me!


Those sentiments,
of the love and hatred,
And, the containment,
of charm and anger,
on the road alongside,
that all surpasses,
from the entire,
you and me.

I call you another piece of burden,
or another sulky-sullen buddy.
The limitless teasings,
from you and me alike,
and none to bear,
taking the toll,
on the mischievous minds of,
you and me.

On those snowy fields,
frisking flakes at each other,
in those flames of wind,
others being envious of us,
in the snowy drift,
of fun and frolics between,
you and me.

Leaving behind,
the tales of cafes and bars,
It was on the  terrace,
beneath the moon and stars.
Long before the sleep,
on the floors for dining,
the thoughts being deep,
with the wine entwining,
you and me.

Along the lakes,
on those tiny benches,
in the boats, or,
Or, around the beaches,
the making of sandcastles,
and the funny faces,
on the sand, in the rain,
the waves splashing,
you and me.

Of all humanly attributes,
boundaries are infinite,
those awaiting hallmarks,
making the murkier might.
Furnishing the strength,
for the courage to try,
never rendering me alone,
even in moments of shy of,
you and me.

Amongst all these lays,
that profoundness of the trust,
and the tenderness,
to let go off the evils and the vice,
hovering over by,
And standing tall as the pillars,
in the times of sorrow,
or the untoward grief of,
you and me.

I mean a lot to you,
and you to me,
for the bond is true,
let it nurture and bloom.
You are a secret,
never to be told,
cheers to our friendship
as bright as gold,
you and me.


- Nandini

This contest is sponsored by Dove for the product Dove Cream Bar #DoveFaceTest

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networked Blog