Monday, June 25, 2012

Give yourself a meaning for being created!!

My "tiny" brain has minutes to spare,
Gives me a push to dare.

It presses time and again the horns,
To think far beyond the norms.

The rage continues inside,
Its inevitable to keep it aside.

It continues to sway my mind,
Keeping all the energy bind.

The voice screams "I cannot",
The silence loudens, "I can, why not".

The waves swirl around,
The motion is astound.

For some reason the embryo is fitted,
Give yourself a "meaning" for being created

11 comments:

  1. You are goood! Way to go, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation @Akanksha! :)

      Delete
  2. The voice screams "I cannot",
    The silence loudens, "I can, why not"...

    insightful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I read the poem. I admire you talent!

    The voice screams "I cannot",
    The silence loudens, "I can, why not".


    Keep writing!

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou @Saravana! :)
      Glad. It feels great to be appreciated.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowww....its awesome...
    Truly Appreciable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Palak for those wonderful words! :)

      Delete
  6. Beautifully said! A 'meaning'ful write.
    -Reena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Reena di! :) Great to see the comment coming from you!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networked Blog