Monday, June 25, 2012

About me!

"There are things known and things unknown, and in between there are doors of perception" aptly said.. I know a part of myself and then I keep lurking for those numerous unknown parts by reinventing and rediscovering..

An Alumnus at DPS R.K.Puram, New Delhi.. had the most interesting times of my life.. spent a beautiful hostel life filled with experiences of learning and losing.. then a Computer Science Engineering student at MD University, Rohtak, thereafter, graduated and turned into a professional Software Engineer.. lets see what's destined to happen further, efforts no doubt are must..

On drifting towards my hobbies account, I love reading, dancing (alone :P) on loud music, writing poetry and all that comes to my "Tiny Brain", listening to music, podcasting, talking to myself as the best.. I love playing cricket, spent years learning it from my uncle (well known cricekter of his times, captained the State's team), basketball and then not to feel low about LUDO n Carrom. I love and enjoy whatever I do..

I personally believe that one needs to find the inner self that one owes, built trust onto oneself, and then set on the journey to make things happen and workout in a better way.. opting for the things I love and I do, I feel recreation n relaxation through blogging provides me to explore the better side.

Everyone is special in their own ways, and I am on-way to find mine! Wish me all the luck and success.
Thankyou. :)

Cheers!
Nandini Garg

6 comments:

  1. You have nice blog... I found it different so deciding to visit it everyday for something new...

    Keep writing

    Thank you
    Suraj Jangid
    Author of "My Life with a Soul"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish, I do the justice. Thanks for dropping by!
      Congratulations for your book and wish you all success with it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Nandini.. You write so good.. Will wait to read more of your posts in the near future..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wonderful words of praise, Ayushi! I'll surely do the justice by posting more, writing more!
      Keep visiting, keep reading.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networked Blog