Sunday, May 13, 2012

MOM : I Love You!!

You are always there for me with a smile,
Your praises and comments make it all worthwhile.

As I strive to do my very best,
And emerge victorious facing every test.

You go out of your way to give me hope,
In you I find the strength to cope.

You give with love, not merely out of duty,
My days are daily burnished by that beauty.

Love you MAA!! <3
A true visionary, my mom, Mrs. Sunita Garg has always been ahead of her times. She is a human being of quality who firmly believes in converting her vision into reality effectively and with her best of efforts. My own life has gone from strength to strength under her guidance.

Her dynamic personality exudes confidence as she graces us with her august presence at all the times. Her deep is a joy to all the family members and her commitment to life is largely evident in the amount of time she spends for the benefit of the family and others.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love” - Mildred B. Vermont. Assuming her various roles as wife, daughter, daughter-in-law, niece, sister and role model with grace and aplomb as a MOTHER, she has been a figure on whom a child can always depend on at all the times.

The life she leads exemplifies her belief that one has to have a passionate interest in self-sacrifice. The interest should give the person an urge to explore and a zest for life, and keep child-like enthusiasm and curiosity alive.

As an invaluable member of the family, she has been a perennial source of illumination and inspiration for everyone alike. She is constantly encouraging and motivating me to perform beyond potential, helping me do and become more than I ever thought was possible.

I thank her for always being there to motivate me to my best and to inspire me to achieve the impossible and blooming heights. I couldn't otherwise, I do appreciate all that you have done.

On this Mother's Day, after spending 22 years under your cover, I dedicate this post to you. Love you Maa. :*

5 comments:

  1. Luvly.. :) like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. ati sundar baalikey... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.." ...... Really nice quote... thnx 2 da writer Ms Nandini Garg.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networked Blog